The Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Holiday Fun!

Go down

School Holiday Fun! Empty School Holiday Fun!

Post  Jakki Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:44 pm

What has everyone been up to these holidays? We moved house in the last week of term so we are still unpacking and settling in-most is done but my sewing room and the shed are still in progress!

DD starts school in 5 sleeps Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad and I am going to be a mess Crying or Very sad . I will miss her like crazy. DH works away so mostly I will be alone. I am not ready for my baby to be all grown up and go to school. She cant wait though! I still have to sort the sewing room so I can take her Pinafores up as they are huge.

So these holidays I ahve tried to do some fun things with her. We went shopping and had lunch out-ok the shopping was fun for me! lol but she needed school stuff etc and got her lots of winter clothes since it feels like we moved to antarctica! Went to the 'Fun Fiesta' and the showgrounds, Alice's Wonderland-you become involved in the play and go on the adventure with Alice, Plaster Funhouse, a walk to the creek and playground, DH took her to the BMX track where she stacked it 4 times and blew up one of her tubes lol! I wanted to do more and there is still a few days left so we might be able to still. It's her birthday in a couple of weeks and we have my parents, sister, BIl and nephew and Nanna all coming to stay and her party is at the zoo.

So what about all of you?
Jakki
Jakki

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum