The Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Kids! :)

2 posters

Go down

Bloody Kids! :) Empty Bloody Kids! :)

Post  Jakki Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:13 am

Anyone elses kids whingey today? I had my nephew overnight last night and he woke at 4am then 8am. Did nothing but whinge and cry until my sister took him home at 12. She dropped him back to me at 5 as she has to work and DF is on night shift-although he has apparently hurt himself working on his car and is currently at the hospital Rolling Eyes Men! meh! My sister fuming as when he doesnt work he doesnt get paid, so they lose about $400! No idea what he's done to himself but cant be too bad surely as he called her and was taking himself up there...

Anyway all Noah is doing is crying Rolling Eyes Charlotte fell asleep on the couch at 4:30.

I am soooooo not used to a crying toddler-he's almost 17 months-as Charlotte never cried so I kind of have no idea what to do! LOL

Anyway-whatcha all up to?
Jakki
Jakki

Back to top Go down

Bloody Kids! :) Empty Re: Bloody Kids! :)

Post  trophywife Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:05 am

My nephew is the same, just whines constantly and it gets old rather fast Mad I don't think he gets a whole lot of attention at home TBH so maybe he has to do it there to be noticed. I guess I'd just give cuddles and try to keep him busy and cross my fingers that it gets better?

trophywife

Back to top Go down