The Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we have an I Hate In Laws Section???

3 posters

Go down

Can we have an I Hate In Laws Section??? Empty Can we have an I Hate In Laws Section???

Post  Jakki Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:24 am

LOL

I got this via Pm via FB just before and I am fuming! It's from DH's sister. She caused alot of problems at our wedding and PIL's were just awful-95% to and about Charlotte-to the point of them saying they don't have a real grandchild. MIL said that and has never acknowledged, apologised or tried to worm her way out of it. Very long story cut extremely short. We were so sick of FIL saying they havent done anything and dont know what they did even though DH tells him everytime he asks why I dont speak to them or let Charlotte see them, we sent them an email outlining it. NO response. The DH sees FIL on Tuesday and he goes on about it and apparently MIL now has depression from the email Rolling Eyes Anyway here's what I got from SIL (everything for the last 8.5 years has been my fault-and i see nothing has changed-no matter what they say to ME-it's still my fault-yep-my fault FIL rang DH 2 years ago and said "why is Jakki so FAT-are her sisters?" "no" "then why is she?" and went on about it for an hour! When DH rang SIL to tell her we'd finally set a date for the wedding she bitched about me for over and hour) so anyway!

Words of wisdom from my cousin which I think you should read......

best thing you can do for your child is to fix yourself up. that way you can teach by example which
we all know leaves the most impression, and they'll never suffer the consequences of your own struggles and dramas, and may even avoid inheriting the same traits for themselves.
Jakki
Jakki

Back to top Go down

Can we have an I Hate In Laws Section??? Empty Re: Can we have an I Hate In Laws Section???

Post  Scoobs Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:10 pm

FIL rang DH 2 years ago and said "why is Jakki so FAT-are her sisters?" "no" "then why is she?" and went on about it for an hour

Fark Jakki, how bloody rude and inappropriate! Evil or Very Mad

I would never talk to these people again!

They don't deserve to be in your life.

I'm all for the I hate in laws section.

FIL hasn't seen or spoken to us or the kids for a year since he ran out on MIL and got a girlfriend.

When darrin and I first met they were less than impressed that I already had 2 children, even though they pretended other wise.

His sister and brother in law don't have contact for the same reason.

I have come to the realisation that I'm better off without them and their negativety.

It's taken awhile though as I desperately wanted them to like me Embarassed
Scoobs
Scoobs

Back to top Go down

Can we have an I Hate In Laws Section??? Empty Re: Can we have an I Hate In Laws Section???

Post  trophywife Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:03 am

OMG Jakki, people like that aren't worth bothering with. What awful things to say. I've been really lucky with my in-laws, but I imagine it would make things pretty stressful if things were different Sad How does your DH respond to their crap?

trophywife

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum